We help adults living with a mental health condition and/or substance use disorder rebuild and maintain their physical and mental health. We provide the tools needed to maintain well-being, reach their full potential and contribute to our community.
Center for Life Resources provides programs and services based on evidence-based practices to help people manage their mental health condition.
Services we offer:
- Case Management: Services that help an adult, child or adolescent, or caregiver gain and coordinate access to needed care and services. These services are primarily site-based.
- Pharmacological Management: Services to treat the signs and symptoms of mental illness through use and management of psychoactive drugs. Services are provided by a physician or other prescribing professional.
- Counseling (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy): Services to reduce symptoms of mental illness and increase ability to perform activities of daily living. Services include individual, family and group CBT therapy and recovery or treatment planning to improve recovery and resiliency.
- Counseling (Cognitive Processing Therapy): Services to reduce or remove symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder in adults, including military veterans. Services include individual CPT therapy and recovery or treatment planning to improve recovery and resiliency.
- Medication Training and Support: Services to provide information about medications and their possible side effects.
- Psychosocial Rehabilitative Services: Services to help a person develop and maintain relationships, occupational or educational achievement, independent living skills and housing. Services include social, educational, vocational, behavioral and cognitive interventions provided by a person’s treatment team.
- Skills Training and Development: Training to help a person with serious symptoms of mental illness get and improve skills to successfully participate in the community.
Method of Payment:
- Based on Income/Sliding Scale
- Insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare