Recovery is Possible!
The Center for Life Resources has always pursued the goal of assisting area residents in achieving the highest possible quality of life. Historically, the Center has provided services for those living with mental illness and/or intellectual and developmental disorders.
The escalating and ravaging trend of substance abuse and dependence has motivated the Center to develop specialized treatment programs to support existing clients as well as individuals who present with only a substance abuse or dependence disorder.
We believe that active participation in a well structured program, coupled with involvement in appropriate support groups, can significantly improve the prognosis for long-term recovery.
Our treatment staff is ready to help those seeking to improve their own health and wellness, live meaningful lives in their communities, and striving to achieve their full potential. We understand that recovery is a process. We believe that prevention works, treatment is effective, and people can and do recover.
- Provides comprehensive services to Adults and Youth who have a substance use disorder, and who need support in the following areas; family, social, legal, academic, or employment.
- Basic Elements: Individual counseling with a licensed professional; group counseling, case management, and family education group and family counseling.
- Access to services for those who have a co-occurring psychiatric disorder or medical issues
(The existence of criminal justice involvement will not have any negative implication regarding service eligibility.)
Referrals for admission may be made by family members, parole, probation, social workers, teachers, physicians, or mental health professionals. Individuals may also call on their own for admission assistance.
Criteria is based on the following;
- Financial eligibility screening (May be indigent); our services are funded through a Department of Human Services grant.
- Meet criteria for substance abuse or dependence
- No medical complications that would limit participation
- Ability to read and understand basic educational materials
- Able to participate in recovery process
- Willingness and desire to work on treatment goals
We have offices located in Brown, Coleman, Comanche, and Eastland counties.
To receive more information or schedule an intake appointment for services, please come by our Brownwood office, located at 408 Mulberry St, Brownwood TX, 76801
You may also call us at 325-646-9574 and ask for Recovery Support Services.
Hours of operation:
After hours appointments may be arranged on an individual basis. Individuals can access 24-hour crisis resolution services by calling 1-800-458-7788
For more information regarding services, call (325) 646-9574